Hi guys,

I just noticed that TomEE-plus takes a very long time
to shutdown if a remote ActiveMQ broker is being used.
Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Or could I be doing
something strange that causes this?

When running "shutdown.sh" Tomcat stops all webapps as
usual, but it takes somewhere between 10-30 minutes before
the JVM terminates. During that time two TCP connections
to the remote broker are kept open.

The same application using a "tcp://localhost:61616" broker
hosted within TomEE shuts down immediately as expected.

Version info:

apache-tomee-1.1.0-20120531.144231-5-plus
apache-activemq-5.6.0 (on the remote host, using default conf)

--
Björn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB