Thanks for your help Romain.

I was talking about Eclipse IDE, it took me over 4 hours to really figure
out how to run Tomee with needed project libs from Eclipse.

The project works fine in both AS7 and Glassfish. Things did not work as
expected only in Tomee, that's because Tomee uses Myfaces. As far as I know
Seam3 works on vanilla Tomcat fine. So it must be something to do with
Myfaces unless I'm missing something. Nothing special is used beside Seam3
and Primefaces. Hopefully Deltaspike will get released soon.

I would love to get the project to work on Tomee, so I can use it in Prod.
But it seems that many changes are needed in UI code to make that happen. Do
you know of any references or links on what to pay attention to when
migrating from Mojarra to Myfaces? The backend works the same on all app
servers. Only UI gets messed up.