Thank you Anthony, your help has made my life easier.

Currently I'm letting Eclipse control Tomee,
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655536/tomeeEcl.png

Which options do you use so workspace is used? The first option? I got
confused because on Tomee docs it says to use what I'm currently using.

After I installed M2e WTP, I did not have to do anything. Before my tests
and other jars with provided scope were getting into Tomee/lib, now they
don't. I don't even need to use the life cycle you mentioned. Do I?