twelveeighty wrote

> They contain some funny markup like {note} that doesn't render. Could it
> be that they were copied from another type of Wiki software?
>
> I also see the use of constructs like :title= and :id=bootstrapping|url=
> in the text (look at http://tomee.apache.org/spring-ejb-and-jpa.html, for
> example).
>
> Does anyone know what those could be trying to do? I don't think there is
> a "markdown" code that is similar, not?

It used to be in cwiki format. That was later changed to markdown. And yes,
the conversion was not perfect, so some pages do have such funny markup. I
have a copy of the old website pages (in html) so that could give an idea on
how the pages used to look/what could be corrected.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21185523/asHtml.zip

-Vishwa