put all you want in WEB-INF/classes (think descriptors go to WEB-INF
instead of META-INF) and it should be fine

about your port error it is that your java installation is not correct (you
probably get a java.exe wrapper with some environment not set)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*