well just updated it to make it more obvious (your conf should work on
trunk now)

in fact the error comes from the fact we wanted to keep some compatibility
with dbcp

so with 1.5.0 you should use UserName, Password, JdbcUrl, JdbcDriver
etc...but additional attributes arre supported (jmxEnabled for instance)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*