You have to add TomEE Server in services tab, then add a Server (a wizards
start) in services tab, choose the folder where you extract TomEE and set a
user/password thats all.

Then you will see TomEE under servers options (in services tab), right
click TomEE select properties and go to platform tab then in VM options add
the lines.

I'm not sure if I was clear with this explanation.