Thanks, that was a very clear explanation, and I did all of that maybe 2 or
3 days ago, 'except' for the VM options.

VM options via NetBeans sound good for development purposes only, but what
about for Production? I assume that there is a tomee.xml or server.xml
approach that will allow me to set VM options in one place, and I don't
have to copy/paste VM options in NetBeans/developer-server to
NetBeans/production-server.