Almost forgot...PrimeFaces peer/friend of mine informed me that JMS is good
for running two instances of an app, similar to load balancer.

Prior to using TomEE, I really wanted to use PrimeFaces Push (powered by
Atmosphere/websocket), and at that time, I was thinking that I could
possibly run Tomcat or TomEE just to push messages to the clients of my app
running on Glassfish, since Glassfish had issues with PrimeFaces Push
(Atmosphere). I think he said that tomEE and Glassfish could do that, but
they would have to communicate via JMS or the two servlets would have to
serve requests/responses, appropriately, via JMS.

I am probably not stating the above correctly as he said, but that's how I
understood what he told me.

Now that I'm only using tomEE, there is no need to do such a thing. Loving
TomEE!!!