I have an EAR file that contains a number of EJB modules but no Web modules.
One of those EJB modules contains several @Stateless @WebService beans. When
I place the EAR file in the apps directory and start TomEE 1.5.1; all looks
good until it attempts to process these beans. I get errors like the
following:

I assume that means that I am missing something in the packaging of my EAR
file related to the configuration of the Web Service URLs.

Specifying <web-service-address> entries for each @WebService bean in the
openejb-jar.xml file within my webservice ejb module doesn't impact this
error other than changing the web context it is attempting to initialize; It
still fails with the same exception.

Do I need to configure a Web module in my EAR? If so, how do I hook it up to
the @WebService beans?

-----
- Tim