Hi guys,

Are there any limitations concerning the persistence cache in OpenJPA? I'm
having an application that loads several thousand entities and then adds some
using em.persist(newEntity);

The problem is that persists takes extremly long (up to serveral seconds per
entity on a server machine)!
The profiler shows me that the persist method stays very long in the dirty
checking:

90,8% - 1.266 s - 31 inv. org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ManagedCache.dirtyCheck

Flushing or evicting entities from the session is not possible in this
application.
Can anyone help with this issue?

bye, Georg