Hi all,

i've got a named query like this

@NamedQuery(name = WorkflowInstance.GET_ALL_WORKFLOW_BY_ID, query = "SELECT
w FROM WorkflowInstance w where w.workflowId=:input ORDER BY
w.workflowInstanceId")

My enity looks like this

@Entity
@Table(name = "workflowinstance")

public class WorkflowInstance implements Serializable {

    public static final String GET_ALL_WORKFLOW_BY_ID =
"getAllInstancesByWorkflowId";
    public static final String GET_INPUT_OUTPUT_DATA = "getInputOutputData";

    @Id
    @GeneratedValue()

}

Defined in a entity, when I invoke it form a standalone program it works
fine, but when I invoke it through a web service I always get this error

"There is no query with the name "getAllInstancesByWorkflowId" defined for
any of the known persistent classes: null. "

As you can see I've defined a constant that hold the value to the name of
the query. I can get a single instance of this class without any problems,
but when I want to write my own query I cant get any results..

So I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here, id the name query correct?

cheers, Håkon
--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer