Hi all

My issue was that the web sevice/server was not able to see the jar that I
had with my entity files. I had my jar containing the entities inside my web
service archive file, then I moved it to the to level apache-tomcat library
with my other openjpa jar and dependency, then all worked fine.

cheers, Håkon