Ok, I still dont know what the problem is, but it seems like its not
OpenJPA's fault (i think).
I just took the whole project home with me, and installed it on my own
laptop in a new workspace, and what do you know.. It took 2.3 sec. compared
to the 12-15 sec.

Now, I still don't know the root of the cause, since we have tried it on
multiple computers at work, but at least this confirms that the project
itself is working.

Btw Pinaki, your plugin works perfect with MyEclipse 7.1.1 aswell. FYI. Nice
work ;)

Shubbis

PS: adding the project if anyone wants to see. This is without all Ant and
OpenJPA jar files as they were to big to upload here.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2493009/OpenJPASISTETEST.rar OpenJPASISTETEST.rar