From: David Minor <davemi...@gmail.com>
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:38:47 AM
Subject: Re: SQL generation for OneToMany object graph

Fay, thanks for your reply!

"openjpa.jdbc.EagerFetchMode" is currently set to parallel.
"openjpa.jdbc.SubclassFetchMode" is set to parallel as well. The
description of parallel mode seems to be exactly what I want to
happen, but not what seems to be happening.

Is there any other setting, or anything in the object graph that would
prevent this behavior?

--
David Minor