I've committed the code changes and a section to the user manual. Could use
the class name for the JDBC driver, and some version information for the
manual, but function wise you should be good to go once we publish a new
SNAPSHOT build.

Hudson is sick for us right now, so that might take a day. If you can pick
up a 2.1.0 snapshot next week and verify that I got it right that would be
appreciated.

-mike