> Do I need to patch openjpa and extend JPQL.jjt and
JPQLExpressionBuilder.java? Is there another possibility?
AFIK that would be the only way to add additional JPQL features.... that
being said, I don't think it would be a trivial exercise and I don't think
any of that part of the code was meant to be extensible / contain database
specific operators.

Thanks,
Rick

--