Hi Pinaki,

Thank you for your answer.

Pinaki Poddar wrote
> Hi,
>   > " I would like to use inet operators to query database"
>     Have you considered Criteria Query's function(...) method? The
> function() is specifically designed to invoke arbitrary database functions
> in query expressions without having to extends JPQL BNF.

While /function()/ is definitely useful for inet specific functions,
PostgreSQL's inet has some /operators/ (like <<=, >>=) I would like to use.

I am not sure but I don't think that calling operators as functions will
work. I will try to make some unit tests and see what happens.

>  > "if only there was some example how to create strategies, I've had some
> rough times). "
>      We will greatly appreciate if you could contribute a write-up of your
> experience in designing InetFieldStrategy. We can include it in our
> documentation.

I'm quite tight with my time, but if I get more available (maybe when
holiday season hits) and, to be frankly if I remember :), I would love to
make short "diary" of sort how I made InetFieldStrategy to the state until
me and my team were content with it.