Hi

I use Apache OpenEJB 4.7.1 (probably OpenJPA 2.2 or 2.3). I have looked at the
logs and I have already done my best to force the persistence of all entity
classes including those Hibernate was able to discover alone, for example the
class using @Embeddable. As I'm currently not at work, I can't post the
persistence.xml but I'll do it tomorrow. What should I turn on to get some more
trace? Thank you for your help.