Hi all! first of all thanks christopher for the video you ha have sent us, it
will help me to understand all the things i can do with OL.
Now i have a question. I'm trying to use openlayers with a wms service using
mapserver to present some arcInfo's coverages i have, but i can't really see
them. I'm using ogr connection  but i don't know if i'm doing anything wrong. I
don't know if this is the place where i sould ask this, but maybe someone can
help me. If somenone know any web page with an example i'll be realle pleased.
Thanks to all!!

xavi