Christopher Schmidt wrote:
On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 01:00:10AM +0000, Dave Potts wrote:
Is it possible to have to vectore features active at the same time and be able to select on both at the same time?

I have a map loaded with a map base layer and two vector feature layers.

If I install a different callback function on both layers only the last declared one seem to work? ie its only possible to select from one layer

"As of OpenLayers 2.7, there is no support for selecting features from
more than a single vector layer at a time. The layer which is currently
being used for selection is the last one on which the .activate() method
of the attached select feature control was called." --
http://docs.openlayers.org/library/overlays

Regards,
I take back what I said about the documentation!

I only found the javadoc style docuemntation that tells you about the parmeters, I did'nt find this rather useful page.

Is there any chance of link the two documentation sets?

Dave.
begin:vcard
fn:David Potts
n:Potts;David