Greetings,

I am working with OpenLayers and IE6 (which is the required SOE for the
project) and have noticed that I can't have more than one active
OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature at any time.  The code works as expected in
Chrome.

I am creating a ModifyFeature for each layer and then activating these when a
dummy Modify button is clicked.

A snippet from my code:

var modifyControls = [
new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(layer1);
new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(layer2)
new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(layer3)
new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(layer4);
];

function activateModifyTools()
{
     for (var i=0; i<modifyControls.length; i++)
     {
           modifyControls[i].activate();
     }
}

This results in only the layer4 ModifyFeature being active. Please note I have
tried simpler code which just creates then activates each ModifyFeature with
the same result.

Has anyone dealt with this behavior before? Any help would really be
appreciated.

Cheers,
James Sewell
LISAsoft Developer