here you can see what i've done

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5382/schermatazy.png

the markers are vector graphics put into the Renderer object as i've
explained in the previous email

pointRadius is used to zoom the marker
while the info popup is centered into it

just a bit coding is needed but OpenLayers seems to be very solid!

 every opinion or suggestion is welcome!

-Vito-

--
Tafuni Vito