Hi people,

I'm having a problem since last week (yeah! 1 week wasted) and I read until
my eyelids were burnt completely but nothing.. =(

Here the link for the error returned by GeoServer:

http://old.nabble.com/Error-saving-WFS---%3Cows:Exception-exceptionCode%3D%22NoApplicableCode%22%3E-Feature-type-***-is-not-available-ts28961920.html
Error saving WFS - <ows:Exception exceptionCode="NoApplicableCode"> Feature
type *** is not available

To this point I have no other thing to think that my problem might be in my
coding. This is how I define my WFS Layer.

function saveSuccess(event) {
    alert('Cambios guardados');
}
function saveFail(event) {
    alert('Error! Cambios no guardados');
}

var saveStrategy = new OpenLayers.Strategy.Save();
saveStrategy.events.register('success', null, saveSuccess);
saveStrategy.events.register('fail', null, saveFail);

pdv_nuevo = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Puntos de Venta Nuevo", {
        strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX(), saveStrategy],
        projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
        // displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
        styleMap: myStyles,
        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
            version: "1.1.0",
            srsName: "EPSG:4326",
            url: "http://192.168.11.22:8080/geoserver/wfs";,
            featureType: "clientes_nuevos",
            outputFormat: "json",
            readFormat: new OpenLayers.Format.GeoJSON(),
            schema:
"http://192.168.11.22:8080/geoserver/wfs/DescribeFeatureType?version=1.1.0&typename=GestionComercial:clientes_nuevos";,
            featureNS: "http://192.168.11.22:8080/geoserver/wfs";,
            featurePrefix: "GestionComercial"