Kadal...i don't think this is the problem...

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You and your wife are in good terms? Just consult her for a solution. It
> might work
>
> With Warm Regards
>
> V.Kadal Amutham
> 919444360480
> 914422396480
>

> On 22 January 2013 09:40, Art Pederson <ve5...@sasktel.net> wrote:
>
> > Hope someone can help me. Somehow on the installation of OO 3.4.1 the
> > Startup icon did not display on my side of the computer but works fine on
> > my wife's side. My side displays the Windows default startup icon. When I
> > try to print from OO on my configuration it says my printer is offline. I
> > have uninstalled from the OO download and Windows 7 computer uninstall
> and
> > after reinstall same thing happens. I learned that the files on my OO are
> > somehow corrupt and cannot be moved over to  my wife's OO. I have to cut
> &
> > paste content of my OO file into a new file on my wife's OO before I can
> > print. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you.
> >
> > God Bless!
> > Art Pederson
> > Listen to Prince Albert's Christian Radio Station - Victory FM 100.1
> > http://www.victoryfm.ca
> > Sent from my iPod or iPhone.
> >
> > On 2013-01-21, at 7:56 AM, "Rod Lockwood" <rodlockw...@provide.net>
> wrote:

> are
> > created (and not visibly named) as the result of in-line actions.
> > >
> > > No new styles are created, but the text is formatted the way you want
> > it. Think of the style as a template where there may be exceptions. If
> you
> > find you use the exceptions often and they are consistent, you may want
> > consider creating a new style based on the original.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Rod Lockwood

Best Regards

Saransh Sharma

Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.

Disclaimer:

This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from
your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of
this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any).