On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:54:29 -0500 (EST)
Felmon Davis <dav...@union.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2013, Art Pederson wrote:
>
> > Do you have any connection or affiliation with Apache? I am not completely
> > computer illiterate and could probably follow instructions received via
> > chat or email. Please forgive me for being wary of a stranger taking over
> > my computer.
> >
> > God Bless!
> > Art Pederson
>
> obviously you don't let some unaffliated stranger in to roam on your
> computer. this is a distraction, and a dangerous one.
>
> but I can't help with your original problem. hopefully someone else
> can. for my part, I wasn't sure what you meant by "your side" of the
> computer - you mean you and your wife are using one computer but you
> log in under different usernames?
>
> hoping to get this back on topic.
>
> oh, you might offer more details about your system, specifically what
> variety of Windows you are using. (sorry if I missed it.)
>
> F.
>
> > Listen to Prince Albert's Christian Radio Station - Victory FM 100.1
> > http://www.victoryfm.ca
> > Sent from my iPod or iPhone.
> >
> > On 2013-01-21, at 11:38 PM, Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Can you give me access to your machine through Teamviewer? I can try to fix
> >> it
> >>
> >> With Warm Regards
> >>
> >> V.Kadal Amutham
> >> 919444360480
> >> 914422396480

We certainly need more information: we need the type of Operating system (and
whether 32 or 64 bit( and the version of OpenOffice.  It is also helpful to
know the type of printer and how connected - LPT, Serial, USB, Network or WiFi.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>