On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Julian Thomas <j...@jt-mj.net> wrote:

> On 21Aug  2013, at 3:33 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> If possible I'd like to get two test files saved from Pages:
>>
>> 1) An Empty document
>>
>> 2) A document that has a simple string, like "hello world"
>>
>> Both saved in DOC format.
>
> I am running on a Mac and have Pages - also OO 4 Apache.  If there is
> anything that others have not yet provided, pse holler.

I think we're set for now with Pages.  But if anyone can do the same
for XLS and PPT files exported from iWork applications as well, that
would be great.   It looks like Oliver has a patch for the issue in
Pages.  But it would be good to test to see if there is a similar
issue with the other formats.

Regards,

-Rob