Top posting,

The filter works fine now with Thunderbird so a mere filter is now enough to
add a tag/color to such messages.
Using TB 27 now but it worked again in a previous version (at least 26).

Hagar

Le 16/01/2014 00:59, Dave Barton a écrit :
Rob Weir wrote:
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Scooter <scoo...@scootersdesk.com> wrote:
Shouldn't it be a requirement that if you want an answer to your question,
you be a member of the group? Else, what's the point? I Know you'll say "I
don't mind." but again what's the point.

Any one can send a note to the list, though posts from non-subscribers
are held in moderation, and passed through if it is not spam.  The
same is true of all of our mailing lists.

This means that it is always a good idea to copy the person asking the
question when responding, especially if it is not a name you
recognize.  You could also check the email headers to see if it was
moderator (look for "Delivered-To: moderator") but this can be a pain,
depending on your email client.

-Rob

True, but it would be a big help if the list software could be
configured to tag the subject line of messages that had passed
moderation with something like [MODERATED]. This was done (albeit not
with 100% reliably) on the old OOo users list.

Dave

8<-- snip -->8