Hello support

Sarah
I have learned to write after sixty years. With
Windows XP and MS Office Word with speech and spell checker.
I would love to use Open Office but need a voice
reader to aid with understanding the words and flow of the stories I
write.
Is anyone working on open office text writer to add
a speech option (I would love to test it)
Here's how I do the work around of my Dyslxic; I
write the story run spell check and then read the story then have the computer
reads it to me. My reading can't see the errors but with my ears I can hear the
errors.
deweyblue...@yahoo.com
Sarah Wilkes retired 65y on fixed
income.
Any help Please

 --/
   / Sarah Wilkes
   / If you need to find me, look where the rainbow touches the ground.
  /--