Hi, Daniel, could you be more specific about NVDA (Open Soft) or maybe provide a link?
Thank you, Jack

d a n i e l h u c h e r o t wrote:
Le 16/04/2014 07:46, japples a écrit :
I suggest NVDA (Open Soft).
Daniel

Here is a program I use . . . http://www.naturalreaders.com/ Jack

Sarah Wilkes wrote:
Hello support

Sarah
I have learned to write after sixty years. With Windows XP and MS
Office Word with speech and spell checker.
I would love to use Open Office but need a voice reader to aid with
understanding the words and flow of the stories I write.
Is anyone working on open office text writer to add a speech option (I
would love to test it)
Here's how I do the work around of my Dyslxic; I write the story run
spell check and then read the story then have the computer reads it to
me. My reading can't see the errors but with my ears I can hear the
errors.
deweyblue...@yahoo.com Sarah Wilkes retired 65y on fixed income.
Any help Please --/ / Sarah Wilkes / If you need to find me, look where the
rainbow touches the ground.   /--