Indeed, OP has subscribed on Fri May 10, 2013. Username: goldenhelix
You can request a new password, with the standard form (forgot password) you
access from the login page. Note that you can give the username OR the mail
address, you don't need to fill-in both fields.

Hagar

----- Mail d'origine -----De: Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>&Agrave;:
users@openoffice.apache.orgCc: michael sintros
<mbsint...@yahoo.com>Envoy&eacute;: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 11:18:37 +0200
(CEST)Objet: Re: Openoffice is terrible

Rory O'Farrell wrote:> On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:08:50 -0700 michael sintros
wrote:>> If all of that weren't bad enough, I went on your "support" forum>> to
talk about this but I can't even register. Why? Who the fuck>> knows. It keeps
telling me that I need a valid email address even>> though I've entered my
email address about 800 times. ...> With regard to your experience logging on
to the User support forum,> I am sure that when a Forum Administrator comes
online he will look> into this.

Apparently one of the 800 times you succeeded. The e-mail address
mbsintrosATyahoo.com is in use on https://forum.openoffice.org/en , meaning
that there is an account associated with that e-mail address.

When you registered, you also chose a username and a password. Use those two to
login.

You can (but you must remember at least the username you chose) have a new
password e-mailed to you (or have the activation e-mail resent to you) from
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ucp.php?mode=login

If you don't even remember the username you chose, we can investigate it for
you.

Regards, Andrea.