Hello,

I have a question;

-I have a column with names A , and then several columns (B-F) with formula's that result in an empty cell but sometimes in a name or a symbol. (each name has it's own row, and a name cannot pop up in another row) -On another page a want columns (H-L) that give only those situations when a name in A is also found in B-F
but only the names, without the empty cells inbetween.

So a long list with only a few names and many blancs is reduced to a short list of lets say 3 or 4 names

Any way how this can be done?

thnks,

Bryan

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 19 Oct 2014, at 9:01 am, Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/18/2014 05:42 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>> lots of replies for someone that never came back to clarify its point.
>> Is clearly a spam email.
>>
>> <huge snip>
> Or is it likely that the OP did not subscribe to this mailing list and has missed all if not many of the comments made? If so, not having received them, the OP might be even more angry.
He is not subscribed and my reply to him bounced.
Most of these email problems are wit yahoo the OP email address is quite strange: mbsint...@yahoo.com.INVALID