On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 13:57:10 -0500
Paul Parent <paulepar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello  All,  Thank you all  for  your  quick  response and  helpful
> information. I apologize  for my outbursts. I am sure  that  you  were
> right  , that I  got  the program  from  a  BAD  source.  I  have  since
> removed   it  and  replaced it  with  a  new  one  from  your  site,
> which  has  solved  the  problem.  Again  thank  you,  Paul E Parent

Do please run an indepth Antivirus and Malware scan, with latest definition
files. An Antivirus program does not becessarily find malware; MalwareBytes is
well regarded for Malware removal. These two checks may take quite some time,
so be prepared for that - sometimes overnight is a good time.

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>