On 5-12-2014 13:56, Mark Eaton wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to create a spreadsheet, that will be used as a report.

I have attached a copy and it is almost ready to go, but I have one problem that I cant find a solution too.

You will see in the top left corner of each page, I would like to have a logo/picture there.

It doesn't seem to matter, how I put it there. It moves around the document. You can see it in the "print preview" and after you have come in and out of the document, you can it moved.

I did try to merge cells to see if that would be what was needed, but I cant work it out.

Make sure you position the picture in the cell anchor it to the cell.
You also need to define print ranges and insert manual page breaks.
Attached is the modified document.
I think you make your live much easier if you have each form in a separate sheet.

ARE YOU ABLE TO HELP?

Kind Regards

*Mark Eaton*

Contracts & Service Manager

PRIDE Logo

The PRIDE Group (Qld) Pty Ltd

ABN 29 086 453 269

PO Box 4937, SCMC, Qld, 4560

Telephone - (07) 5442 1000

Facsimile - (07) 5442 1002

Mobile -- 0413 871 430

www.pridesecurity.com.au <http://www.pridesecurity.com.au>

OHS_AS4801_HS_REDRGBwide.gifEnvironment-ISO-14001-PMS302.jpgQuality-ISO-9001-PMS302.jpg

Disclaimer - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message and any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify *PRIDE* immediately. Any views expressed in this message or any attachments are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of *PRIDE.*