On 3/4/2015 5:53 AM, ArbolOne wrote:
Anyone might scold you for being so rude in your reply,Dale, specially me, since I agree with Steve, but I am not that kind of person. However, who in their right mind would presents a business proposal or write a business letter double spaced? Dale! one might say, but that is because Dale is in High School and HS students double space their homework so that teachers can write correction notes. We, in the professional world, do not double space our business letters.

If he would learn how to operate the software, he would not have double spaced letters where he did not want them, but he did not want to be bothered by that. He said, and I'm paraphrasing, that he didn't want to know why it did what it did and he didn't want to know how to get around it and it should just be changed to work the way he wanted it to work. To me that is rude and does not deserve any less in return.

I graduated from high school in 1951... probably before you were born.