On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Christine Lawrence wrote:

Please help-. I am hysterical here.

I have just had the bright idea to upgrade my Open Office program. The upgrade
from 3.3  to 4.1.1 went swimmingly except NOW I CANNOT OPEN ANY OF THE HUNDREDS
OF DOCUMENTS ON MY SYSTEM. I REPRESENT 20 SPORTING ORGANIZATIONS AND I AM DEAD
IN THE WATER. Can I please reinstall 3.3 ???

It never occurred to me that a program could be designed to do this.

Christine

How exactly are you trying to open the documents? And what exactly happens when you try? What operating system are you using? Windows?

Many people have done such an upgrade without losing anything, so I'm optimistic that you haven't lost your documents.

- Robert