To: "Christine Lawrence" <cflawre...@homemail.com.au>
Cc: <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: I have lost everything

Christine -

I don't remember Windows Vista very well, but if you right-click on one of your documents, do you see something about choosing the default program to open them with? If so, you can tell it to use your new OpenOffice and that will then apply to all of your documents.

(Please do Reply to All if you answer, so your message also goes to the whole list and not just to me.)

- Robert