From: Christine Lawrence [mailto:cflawre...@homemail.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 18:53
To: jayand1...@gmail.com
Cc: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: I have lost everything

Hello everyone

I have just watched my system download libreoffce from the site suggested by
Jay. It took 20mins so something was happening. Now its done I can find no
evidence of it on my system. Open Office 4.1.1 is listed among my programs bur
nothing called libreoffice is. Should it show up and how will it manifest
itself?

[ ... ]