On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 23:29:09 -0000, kayla samuel <dearkay...@gmail.com> wrote:

OpenOfffice has now deleted the content of 2 very long documents that I
saved multiple times and created backups for. Each time I opened the
document, all of the content was replaced with page after page of pound
keys. I haven't found any useful information through forums or on your
website on retrieving these documents, and I would like to know if there's
anyway to save my work instead of having to start over again. Please get
back to me soon.

below are the answers you received from the list members. please not that you
can miss other answers if you do not subscribe to the list. some details on
mailing lists are here:

On Fri, 01 May 2015 00:40:47 -0000, Jim McLaughlin <jjim.mclaugh...@gmail.com>