> On Jun 25, 2015, at 02:10, Dale Erwin <dale.er...@casaerwin.org> wrote:
>
> I think if you would take the time to learn how to use styles you would find
> that Writer can be just as versatile as Word, if not moreso.  I struggled
> against it for a long time before I finally broke down and made the time to
> learn how to use them.

I would love to learn to use styles; unfortunately there are no books for OO 4,
and the tutorials are not much help.  Has anyone written a good introductory
'how to' guide?

 —
jt - j...@jt-mj.net

PUBLIC NOTICE: Any use of this message, in any manner whatsoever, will increase
the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied
herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the
heat death of the universe.