On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 2:23 AM, Dale Erwin <dale.er...@casaerwin.org>
wrote:

> People who top post never look below the first few lines of any message
> and cannot be bothered to weed out and eliminate irrelevant content,

​Enough already...
Dale I don't appreciate being put down: "​People who top post never look
below the first few lines of any message and cannot be bothered to weed out
and eliminate irrelevant content"
I email using Gmail and replies get placed where it places them.
Off topic threads kill good discussions.
OpenOffice selected the software for the users group. A good mail list
threads discussions

Best of luck wit
​h your ​
Custom Leather Goods

​Now can we lurkers read about AOO issues​

Follow :
*http://mainzoneknowledgenetwork.blogspot.com/
<http://mainzoneknowledgenetwork.blogspot.com/>*Knowledge workers are
workers whose main capital is knowledge.

*Knowledge workers  "think for a living"*
Kids PlayTime Toy Boats <http://kidsboats.blogspot.com/>