Simon,

I downloaded LibreOffice and opened several files, like the ones attached.  All
I got were dingbats.   I doubt you have the time for this, but I did attach
three of the files in case you did have a quick way to open them....and then
send me directions.

Thank you for your attention to my problem - Tom C.

The Gravesian Model of Human Emergence

Levels of Human Existence

Tom Christensen – Writer, Editor, Speaker, Educator

Soft cover available now.  Kindle version available November, 2015.

Information and purchasing of books available at:   <http://www.graves3g.com/>
www.graves3g.com

Specializing in Gravesian Education:  3 hour to 3 day, lecture or interactive,
Introductions

t...@graves3g.com    608-255-4242    Madison, WI, USA