From: Tom Christensen <t...@centralmadison.com>
To: users <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Mon, Nov 16, 2015 12:50 pm
Subject: RE: converting x.lwp files

Elaine,

Boo!   I downloaded the full version, free for 30 days.  It couldn’t do the
conversion.

My PC geek is taking over and thinks he may have a solution.  Pray.  J

Be well – Tom C.
Tom C.
Communication That Grows The Heart/Brain
Commission Artist – Oil Paintings,   Writer/Editor,  Public Speaker

1243 Jenifer, Madison, WI  53703    608-255-4242    Skype = tomc1243