To whom it may concern,

I'm very disappointed with OpenOffice. I thought it would be easy, but it isn't. I am having problems with page numbering. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work.

Page is easy in MS Word. I want to be able to in OpenOffice insert page numbers either footer or header ( I prefer header) with even pages on the left and odd pages on the right, and not showing number 1 on page 1. I want to show on the second page number 2 followed by number 3, 4, and so on. But that's not happening.

Like I said before, it's not doing that. I very aggravated and frustrated with OpenOffice. I want to continue using it, but need help. I've gone on the Internet looking for answers.

Cheryl