On 2015-12-14, 8:10 PM Cheryl wrote concerning "Page Numbering in OpenOffice":
To whom it may concern,

I'm very disappointed with OpenOffice. I thought it would be easy, but it isn't. I am having problems with page numbering. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work.

Did you try looking in the help section of OpenOffice? The instructions are
there.

Page is easy in MS Word. I want to be able to in OpenOffice insert page numbers either footer or header ( I prefer header) with even pages on the left and odd pages on the right, and not showing number 1 on page 1. I want to show on the second page number 2 followed by number 3, 4, and so on. But that's not happening.

It is easy in OpenOffice if you follow the instructions in the help section.

Like I said before, it's not doing that. I very aggravated and frustrated with OpenOffice. I want to continue using it, but need help. I've gone on the Internet looking for answers.

Try https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1221