Good Evening Group,

I've been trying, in vain, to construct a formula for a time value from enter times. I want the minutes or hours from a beginning clock time to an ending clock time. The formula in the help screen: =(c2<b2)+ c2-b2. I tried it but it wasn't right. c2 is the end time, b2 is the start time This formula doesn't give what I want, which is how many hours were involved? If the c2 was 11:00 AM & b2 was 9:00 AM the answer should be 2 Hours, but that's not the "answer" I get.
I get a time, also not correct.
Please, does any one know what a correct formula should be?

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA