On 1/11/2016 5:21 PM, Richard Detwiler wrote:
On 1/11/2016 7:12 PM, John Hart wrote:

Brian Barker  said:

The difference in the message you quote is that the To: field did *not* contain the list address.

Then asked:

Was this put into a Bcc: field by the author?

I'm not sure why he asked me that, I'm not clairvoyant,
so I responded:

How am I supposed to configure a filter for email coming in with random addresses?

To which you replied.

Filter on the "To" line which is "users@openoffice.apache.org".

And we've gone in a complete circle.

Mail from the list has the wrong address, but it's the user's fault
so nothing can or should be done about it according to Brian.

Usenet was a much better forum than lists, I guess that's why the establishment killed it.