These are always fun:

   [The Right Honorable] Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD,
PC, DL, FRS, RA

   William Henry Gates II
   William Henry "Bill" Gates III

The only solution I have managed for this is to separate the printed/presented
form of the name from the form of name to be used in sorting, ranking, and
maybe searching.  There is redundancy, but it all works.

The presented form might be derived from the fragments which are more easily
handled in separate fields, especially for sorting and searching purposes.
I've seen forms that ask for a prefix, given name(s), family name, and
suffixes.  Then they are arranged appropriately into a concatenated form for
presentation, mailing labels, organization rosters, whatever.

Now, in some cultures and languages, the family name is written before, not
after the given name(s), and that is also how the name is spoken.  Have to deal
with that too sometimes.

 - Dennis