Hello,
I can not find anything on how to set up individual column headings to be repeated on each sheet. I have entered text on the first row of all the columns. then, split / freeze so the headings stay at the top of the page when scrolling down in the spreadsheet. Open office 4.1.2. When I print preview the headings appear only on the first page. I went into the format /print ranges/edit/ columns to repeat and selected the page icon, then dragged from the first column to the last. Selected "ok" The headings disappear when I preview the rest of the pages. Please help.
           Thanks