1. Start Apache OpenOffice (any application or the dashboard).

 2. On the menu bar, click through Tools > Options ... > OpenOffice > Memory
and under OpenOffice Quickstarter, *remove* the check mark for "Load OpenOffice
during system start-up"

 3. Close OpenOffice.

 4. Restart your PC

 5. When Windows 10 comes back up, you should now be able to uninstall AOO.

 - Dennis